Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Loved it!

I enjoyed it so much I had to watch it a few times over. lol I couldn't help but think of how crazy it has gotten since episode 1. hah. And the music was good too, I actually had a strong "boss level" feel through out the movie. Keep up the good work Krinkels. :D

Shmusicup Shmusicup

A lot of fun!

I thought this game was very entertaining and with the ability of choosing your own mp3's, you basically can set your own difficulty (I imagine). I got the first boss down with at the end of DavidOrr's "Four Brave Champions", but what was really hard was using Lashmush's "Ultima Eternus Part III" on the second. Overall, good game! :)

Tzai responds:

Hey Repp-Andrej, great to know you like it!

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Wow

I thought this was very addictive. Hadn't realized I'd been playing it as long as I had. This was my final launch before I had enough. :P

$3,357.50 (collected) x 66.1 (66,109 ft.) x 215.9 (35 min. and 59.78 sec.) = $47,921,372.88

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Wow.

As sick as it might be, I just couldn't stop playing this game. I've tried several different methods to get my disease to go. I had actually had the disease harmless for a long time, then had it evolve when the world did not expect it.

But anyways, great game, I had a lot of fun.

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Speechless...

I really hope the beginning of time started this way... and if it didn't... it should have. :)

Happy Chistmas! &amp;lt;3 Happy Chistmas! <3